Degree in pedagogy with the university of Education Science in Florence September 2003 – February 2007.
4 years professional dance course CPDC in Florence in Nickolais method, partnering, contact improvisation; improvisation and release.
Summer intensive improvisation course with MagPie in Amsterdam.
6 months apprentice with Shen Wei dance arts company in Milan and Florence
8 years theater study and apprentice with La Soffitta theatre company.
- Uitlogere supported by AFK and muziekgebouw Amsterdam, with Sarah Jeffrey, Nadja Sporen and Willem Van Baarsen.
- DOOS een avontuur van meneer Hoed, direction and light Emese Csornai, Choreography Silvia Bennett, Music Gabor Csongradi, produced by St.Knopen and 2TurvenHoog festival, with the support of AFK,VSB, Rabobank and Dance Makers, Holland September 2014.
- On being ill, directed by Emese Csornai, choreography Silvia Bennett, music Gabor Csongradi (Amsterdam 2013).
- Mr Hat op Zee, produced by 2 Turven Hoogh Festival (March – December 2012)
- Falling Asleep in Tandem Dance Muiderpoort theater (February 2012, Amsterdam)
- Falling Apart in tandem Dance Muiderpoort theater (October 2011, Amsterdam)
- Falling Preview in Rode loper Festival Muiderpoort Theater (September 2011, Amsterdam)
- Mr Hat’s Dream in Rode loper Festival Plein theater (September 2011, Amsterdam)
- To 3 or not to 3 with the 100Hands Jasper Dzuki Jelen and Mojra Vogelnik-Skerlj (Julidans 2013)
- Twist-it by Artemis Lampiri in the Eco Festival (October 2010, Amsterdam)
- Mycelial Sketches directed by Kate Jewett (Shen Wei dance arts Company) in Fabbrica Europa Festival (May 2010, Florence)
- Tommad, by Zaches teatro company, who won the concours Prospettive danza, (Padova, April 2010)
- Making Medea by Uros Kaurin in SNDO Festival (June 2009)
- La Rondine opera by Giacomo Puccini, with the corps de ballet of the Puccini’s Festival directed by Daniele Amato and Giancarlo Stiscia (August 2007, Torre del Lago, Italy)
Instant composition pieces
- Monday Match, in Bim Huis. (October 2011- March 2015, Amsterdam)
- Crescendo, directed by Vincent Cacialano, (Tuscania, October 2014)
- Essere in Volo, Dinamiche scomposte, with Company Blu (April, November 2014 Florence).
- Wonderland directed by Makiko Ito since 2010 (Amsterdam, De Dolen Rotterdam, Den Hag, Art Station Foundation Poznan,Studio Slodownia)
- Mouth Piece, directed by Emese Csorani (Montemurlo, Limonaia, Summer 2014)
- BB children performance directed by Makiko Ito (Nantes October 2013 Tout les Petite Festival)
- Dance Sebastian, in Passe Ton Bach D’abord Festival (Toulouse June 2012)
- Why Not Festival (January 2011,Amsterdam)
- Internship with the “Magpie Music Dance” Umbrella and Katie Duck with several performances in Venues in Amsterdam (June – August 2009) and further on collaboration till today. In collaboration with Michael Schumacher, Makiko Ito, Sylvain Meret, Kenzo Kusuda, Manuela Tessi
- Instant composition with sonido 13 in the Conservatorium Van Amsterdam (June 2010, Amsterdam)
- Testa di Paglia e la città in capo al mondo, theatrical performance for children by Paolo Ercolini (December 2002 – July 2006, Italy)
- Don Giovanni, by Moliere directed by A.Meliani theatre co. La Soffitta (June 2003, Italy)
- La Peste, by Camus directed by A.Meliani, theatre company La Soffitta (May 2002, Italy)
- workshop Images in Motion with Emese Csornai (Overtoom 301, Company Blu, July 2014)
- workshop over 40, in Viareggio, Amsterdam Alessandria
- The Pool workshop (OT301, Muiderpoortheater and Teatro Cantiere Florida Florence)
- workshop voice and movement with monocollective (Lanzarote, Canarie Island 2013)
- Improvisation toward street performance (MagPie’ summer course August 2011, Amsterdam)
- workshops of Body awareness for actors with La Soffitta theatre company (JanuarJune 2006, Italy)
- Dance therapy apprendice with Elena Mescoli (September 2004 – June 2008, Florence, Italy)